lv en
The Lübeck Hall

Area: 120 m2

Capacity: Seated banquets 50 guests, Stand banquets 90 guests

The House of the Black Heads and the city of Riga have long been closely associated with Lübeck. Back in 1282, Riga and Lübeck signed a free trade agreement, thus Riga became a part of the mighty Hanseatic League. In the 1790s, the House of the Black Heads was expanded by building a two-story extension, which is where the Celebration hall along with the Lübeck hall are now located.

The mirrors framed in gilded wood-carved frames together with the chandeliers made from the renowned Venetian Murano glass made in Austria create a festive atmosphere in the hall. The Lübeck hall can host events with a small number of guests and banquet tables can be set up here too. During intermissions between concerts, a buffet is placed in the hall, and guests are greeted here when state dinners are held.

 

The Lübeck hall is suitable for holding wedding ceremonies, corporate events, conferences, gala dinners, balls and other events.

Various additional services and equipment are available for the convenience of customers.

The most luxurious celebration hall in Riga

Sophisticated and historic interior of the premises
Great for use together with the Celebration hall

Convenient access with public transport and by car

Parking for event organisers and deliveries

 

 

 

For event planners